Lawnmower Survey Terms and Conditions
- The Mowing Survey (Promotion) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over.
- To take part in the promotion, fill out the survey in as much detail as possible.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion. Both surveys, the first and last mow date, must be completed in order to be entered into the draw.
- The promotion will run from 09:00am (GMT) on 1 January 2019 until 12:00 midday (GMT) on 31 December 2019 . Any entries submitted outside this period will not be counted and analysed.
- The prize winner will be selected by Cub Cadet. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. There is one prize of a £50 National Garden gift voucher.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the survey.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- Cub Cadet reserves the right to substitute the prize product subject to availability.
- The winner will be contacted on 03 January 2020 by email.
- The winner must respond to the notification of their prize by 12:00pm on Friday 31 January 2020. If the winner does not respond by the date and time, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Cub Cadet shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Cub Cadet shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering, the participants consent to receive news, offers and promotions from Cub Cadet via email.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- No incomplete entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Only one entry per person
- Cub Cadet’s decision is final and binding.
- The Promoter of the survey is Cub Cadet, distributed in the UK and Ireland by E.P.Barrus Ltd. The registered address is Glen Way, Launton Rd, Bicester OX26 4UR.
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476