The new Quicksilver Activ 755 Open and 755 Sundeck – discover the true meaning of freedom
Published on: 05/11/2015
The Activ 755 Open
The new Quicksilver Activ 755 Open and 755 Sundeck are the latest additions to Quicksilver’s 7-metre boat line-up.
The perfect combination of performance, comfort and versatility the Activ 755 range is designed for fast day cruising and water sports for up to eight people and comfortable overnighting for two. With superior design, power, handling and operational safety, the Activ 755 range offers excellent value for money with a range of features that put it at the forefront of its class. These features include interior and exterior dining, multiple seating and lounging configurations, ergonomically designed pilot posts and an outboard power pack of up to 300hp.
Available in both Open and Sundeck formats, the Activ 755’s list of features include:
- Multiple cockpit configurations for lounging, seating and dining up to 5 as well as water sports and transom access.
- Various Mercury or Mariner outboard power configurations from 150 to 300hp.
- An optional cockpit galley (stand alone on Sundeck or integrated into the leaning post on the Open model) complete with single gas burner, sink, tap and refrigerator.
- Redesigned pilot bucket seats and a fully redesigned console suitable for 7” GPS screen display, gauges, four speaker stereo and optional Mercury Vessel View.
- Plenty of storage options in the aft cockpit lockers, cabin storage and forward anchor locker.
- The Activ 755 Open can be easily converted into a social bow area with seating and dining area that can be transformed into a flat lounging area complete with cushions.
- The 755 Sundeck features a large sun lounge foredeck between dining inside the cabin or in the cockpit area.
The Activ 755 Sundeck
Both models are offered in a SMART Edition that includes extra options including: a bimini, windlass, upgraded cockpit table, stereo, cockpit flip seat, motorwell bridge, bow table and sun lounge (Open) and the Cabin Interior Pack (Sundeck). This SMART Edition includes options that are competitively priced with short delivery times and based on the most frequently selected options by Quicksilver customers.
Ben Allen, General Manager, Marine Leisure Division, Barrus Ltd comments, “We are excited to launch this new range that has been developed to meet the needs of consumers with a requirement for fun and relaxation on the water interested in boats of 7 metres. The Activ 755 range offers a wealth of great features combined with the distinctive Quicksilver styling.”
The Quicksilver Activ 755 Open will be showcased at London Boat Show on the Quicksilver Stand B130 alongwith other selected models from the award-winning Quicksilver Activ and Captur Pilothouse ranges.
Find a Quicksilver dealer near you
For expert advice and support contact your local dealer
Download the quicksilver brochure
Download the lastest Quicksilver Boats brochure
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476