Energizer launch high performance powered garden tools at Glee
Published on: 23/09/2019
Energizer, Europe’s number one battery brand has launched a range of innovative cordless garden products, powered by an interchangeable battery.
At this month’s Glee event, Energizer’s 20V Li-ion Performance range was introduced to the garden centre trade. The range, which includes a lawnmower, hedge cutter and leaf blower, offers the very latest cordless technology. In addition, retailers are safe in the knowledge that complicated customer after-care issues, such as technical queries and machinery servicing, will be handled by a dedicated service from SWAP Europe.
The Energizer SWAP service means garden centre sales teams are fully supported and can reduce their own staff’s involvement in the after-sales support. All technical questions, from assembly and operating issues, to warranty claims are taken care of externally and backed up with a 24/7 support website and a dedicated UK based freephone helpline.
The logistical and environmental benefits of cordless garden machinery are well recognised. They are light, require no engine servicing and emit no toxic fumes. In addition, there will be no drop in stored energy from lithium-ion batteries when they are not in use.
The six products in the range each fulfil a specific garden task and are supplied with batteries and fast chargers.
• Lawnmower – Designed for compact lawns and will cut ¾ of a tennis court in just one charge
• Hedge cutter – 24 minutes of super lightweight cutting
• Grass trimmer – A rotating head means one machine can cut both lawn edges and brush
• Leaf blower – Lightweight and quiet – so no broom or backache
• Telescopic hedge cutter – 46cm blades that reach up to 280cm, with an adjustable head to do the top of the hedge
• Pole saw – Cut branches up to 8cm thick up to 280cm high
The new range, which sits in-store on a bespoke display unit, is powered by lithium-ion batteries in both 2Ah and 4Ah capacity. The batteries are interchangeable between all machines.
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476