New Quicksilver 675 Weekend: Compact and Complete
Published on: 03/09/2020
For those who like to extend their leisure time on water into the night, Quicksilver has launched an all-new model, the 675 Weekend, to deliver the performance and style that is perfect for an overnight experience out at sea
The Activ 675 Weekend gives you the freedom to use the cockpit as you want with a simple conversion from sun lounge to dining area or as seating, all in a leg-free flip-up system. Equipped with a space-saving full galley, spacious double berth, optional premium electronics and stunning views in all directions from the cabin, the Activ 675 Weekend is the ideal size for boating enthusiasts and an affordable option for those moving up from a day boat.
The 675 Weekend enhances the range of overnight-capable models and, as the new entry-level model in the range, the features aren’t compromised:
- Spacious living area and plenty of open-air seating.
- A versatile cockpit that can be converted from seating to a dining area or a sun lounge in seconds.
- A 360-degree view from the cabin to enjoy the stunning panoramic vista.
- A compact yet full galley in the cabin, ideal for preparing meals out in the elements.
- A 3-way convertible dinette to be used as dining space, an extra berth, or forward-facing seating.
- A private sea toilet and sink.
- Glass sliding doors for easy rear cabin entry and exit.
- Roof-mounted handrails for safe movement between bow and stern.
- An extra-large bow sun lounge.
- Optional premium electronics including Simrad NSS evo3 GPS available.
- Hydraulic steering and SmartCraft capability as standard.
- Multiple Mercury engine configurations from 115hp to 225hp.
Where this vessel truly shines is the vast space for relaxation. Sprawl out on the extra-large bow sun lounge while others gather around the cockpit table or utilise the optional swim platforms for easy access in and out of the water.
The 675 Weekend can be configured with a range of competitively priced packages to suit your time out on the water. For those who want the most popular features, the Quicksilver 675 Weekend offers the SMART Edition equipment. Options include an electric windlass and a 51L refrigerator, an upgraded cockpit table, sun lounge and cabin curtains to make your stay at sea more comfortable and pleasant.
The all-new 675 Weekend is available in the UK now. Visit www.quicksilver-boats.com for more information.
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476