Protect, maintain and monitor your John Deere powered fleet with John Deere PowerSight.
Published on: 26/04/2019
John Deere PowerSight brings together advanced tracking, diagnostic and prognostic technologies to improve productivity, optimise uptime and reduce operating costs. Whether you’re responsible for a large fleet spread across many locations or a single John Deere powered workboat, PowerSight can provide critical operations data to improve overall efficiency and serve as a helpful maintenance tool.
With John Deere PowerSight, you are able to remotely access and monitor all electronically controlled John Deere engines using either a mobile phone, tablet or computer. Your John Deere dealer can even perform over-the-air programming (OTAP) and wirelessly update engine software – saving you time and money.
PowerSight Capabilities include:
- Monitor engine load and fuel consumption
- Locate and get directions to your boat
- Remote dealer diagnostics and engine performance recordings
- Alerts sent to your mobile device to give maintenance reminders and inform you of any issues immediately
- Improve security by setting up geofences and authorised hours of use
Find out more about John Deere PowerSight and how it could help your business on stand 91 at Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen 17th – 18th May. Register to attend here.
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476