Rewards & Benefits
A successful team is a happy, motivated, well rewarded team. Here is what our benefits package is based on;
- Pay - The rates of pay we offer are set at a competitive level to ensure we attract and retain the highest calibre people.
- Pension - We understand that saving for your retirement is important and Barrus offer a Group Personal Pension Plan, contributing 3% of your basic salary for a minimum personal contribution of 3%.
- Life Assurance - From your first day of employment at Barrus you will receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your basic annual salary.
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Care Benefit - After five years of service you will become eligible to join our health care schemes.
- Paid Holidays - We offer 33 days' statutory holiday per year, including bank holidays (pro-rated if employed on a part-time basis).
- We offer two HMRC approved salary schemes; childcare voucher and cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Discounts - Purchase any of our products at discounted retail prices.
- Long Service Recognition - We celebrate the contribution long serving employees have made to the Company with annual presentations; recognising service of 5, 10, 15 and 21 years.
- Lifestyle Options - we understand the importance of achieving a good work-life-balance and are flexible to individual needs.
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476